The face is the soul of the body. It expresses everything going on inside our body freely. encouraged to express ourselves freely. But what if our expressions become permanently engraved into our faces? What happens when the look of surprise or the puckered brow of disapproval becomes permanent lines across our foreheads? This is what that normally happens when we age. So, is there a way to reverse your skin back to its youth? Well, there is. And its called the holy grail treatment called microneedling that is a chemical-free solution to help your forehead wrinkles.
As we age, our skin becomes loose and elastic. It occurs because our collagen production starts to reduce becomes frailer as time goes on. Collagen is one of the main building proteins of our skin that assist with sustaining our cells as strong and connected. Eventually, our skin becomes so loose that even the hold of gravity has a huge effect and this generates, wrinkles on your forehead.
Microneedling helps with many skin issues, from hyperpigmentation to acne scars. Can it treat wrinkles on the forehead too? The answer is yes.
Microneedling has now appeared as a most beneficial treatment to remove forehead wrinkles, spots, acne, blackheads, aging, etc. It reduces the appearance of forehead wrinkles and frown lines.
Microneedling is a treatment that is loved by anti-aging folks. It is known to activate the production of new cells. After a few sessions of microneedling, With its power to activate the production of new skin cells. After a few procedures of microneedling, you will start to notice a reduction in fine lines and deep wrinkles on the forehead.
What is microneedling on the forehead?
Micro-needling deals with the process in which hundreds of ‘’micro needles’’ are rolled on the forehead. It creates a tiny controlled puncture on the skin. The injuries that are produced ignite the body’s innate healing process. It boosts the production of collagen and elastin. As a result, the skin underneath the forehead becomes firmer and the wrinkles appear reduced. It is slightly more painful on the forehead area as compared to the rest of the face, but I would say that it is really worth the pain. But if you are someone you cannot tolerate needles on your face, this treatment might be too much for you. If you are okay with some minor discomfort caused by these microneedles, you must give this treatment a try.
How Microneedling Helps With Forehead Wrinkles?
I am sure skincare lovers will agree that micro needling can do wonders for the skin. After using a few times, you’ll see your skin will start retaining your youthful smoothness. Microneedling on the forehead will provide the following benefits:
- Wrinkles on the forehead will start to diminish with a few uses.
- The skin on the forehead will become tight and rejuvenated.
- The dead skin on the forehead will be removed and new skin cells will be formed.
- Collagen and elastin production will be increased and your skin will appear more plump and youthful.
- The skin on the forehead will appear smooth and beautiful.
WAY TO DO IT RIGHT
Our Facial skin is the most sensitive part of the body so we should be really gentle on the skin. While microneedling on the forehead can be really tricky and painful, you must follow the right instruction in order to get it right.
- Start with a clean, disinfected dermaroller. The forehead area is easy to bruise so avoid doing the procedure in a harsh manner.
- Apply a numbing cream if you cannot tolerate the pain. It can be more painful on the forehead as compared to the other parts of the face. Apply a generous amount all over the forehead and clean after 10 minutes.
- Roll over the micro-needling roller on the forehead, ten times vertically and ten times horizontally. There can be swelling or redness, but it is completely normal.
- Clean the forehead with water.
- Avoid applying any skin care products until 12 hours. After that, hydrate your skin with a heavy moisturizer.