Dr. Numb Numbing Cream takes pain & discomfort away from the treatment by numbing your skin before painful microneedling or any other cosmetic treatment. Long lasting numbing up to 4 hours! Water-based, non-oily, topical numbing cream designed specifically to relieve the pain & discomfort experienced during tattooing, laser, piercing, waxing & microneedling.
Use numbing cream before
- derma rolling & micro-needling treatments
- tattooing & body piercing
- body waxing & bikini waxing
- laser hair removal
- cosmetic tattooing
30 g tube.
How much numbing cream is needed
30 grams of the numbing cream may be used for approximately 10 dermaroller treatments if the area is about the size of the palm.
How to use numbing cream
- Cleanse thoroughly whole dermarolling area
- Pat your face dry with a towel
- Wear gloves to protect your skin from any infections and apply a small amount of numbing cream, it should leave a thin beige layer on your skin.
- Do not cover the skin with cling wrap.
- Leave the numbing cream on for about 20-30 minutes. Now when your skin is prepared for micro-needling or any other cosmetic treatment that required numbing.
- Wipe the cream off, and then you can safely continue with the derma-rolling procedure.
Skin remains numb for a few once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Tips for best experience
Keep numbing cream on for at least 60 – 90 minutes to achieve deep numbing, but keep it on for a maximum of 2 hours. Do not remove the plastic wrap until you feel the numbing effect. Please test on small area of skin before use. Always consult your physician before using numbing cream.